Hemat Gryffe Outreach Support
Outreach support services are available to women who are experiencing domestic abuse or living within difficult domestic environments.
This service is available to women from the wider community who are not accessing refuge service.
- A dedicated support worker will provide assistance with safety planning for you and your children within or outwith Glasgow.
- The women's support service is based on the individual needs of the woman.
- Arrangements can be made to meet women at a safe location if at the drop in centre is not possible.
- Bilingual support is available.
- Culturally sensitive specialised support and information is available.
- Practical and emotional support.
- Advocacy services.
We will accompany you to appointments where necessary for example;
- housing etc
There may be times when our service does not cover a specific issue and may refer you to another appropriate agency for additional support.